- Views 542
What you get with this Hourlie
In this hourlie, I will deliver a 1-3 minute promotional 2d Animation video to you that INCLUDES in the price already
NO EXTRA COST - (AKA FREE WITH PURCHASE OF HOURLIE)
- Royalty Free Music
- 2D animation or Whiteboard Animation
- Full HD video with your branding and logo
- Custom character
- Voices will be synced with the animated character's mouth!
As well as add-ons to make your promotional product perfect.
Here's how it works.
- Once I have all the materials necessary to begin from you, within 24 hours you'll have a rough draft of the 2D animation
- Included will be the animation and royalty free music, along with your branding
- After getting any edit notes from you, I'll create a second draft within another 24 hour period.
- For most clients, this is all that's necessary, but I'll be happy to continue to work on it until you are happy with the video
- Finally, within 24-48 of your last comments you'll have a fully polished 2d animation.
We use an online Animation tool to get you fast 2d Animation. The program we use is called GoAnimate. They require that third-party users sell full copyrights of the video to the video owner (aka you). From me to you, the third party, you'll be the full owner of all the content in your video at a bargain!
That's right to them directly. I get NO PROFIT for this transfer of copywriter. Just a transfer of licensing to you, and you have full rights to everything in the video. Choosing not to do this will mean my branding will be on your video as a watermark.
I'd also encourage contacting me before buying the hourlie, so we can talk about your particular needs, but it's not necessary! Looking forward to working with you!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can record a Male or Female Voice-Over of Up To 200 words
Additional 1 working day+$25
I can write Your Script
Additional 1 working day+$55
I can transfer Copyright to you
Requires no additional time+$79
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$100
What the Seller needs to start the work
Script and Voice Over (if you're providing them), as well as any promotional materials you'll need in the video.