- Views 407
Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 5 days
- Delivery in 5 days
- 95% (12)
- Sales 2
- Delivery in 4 days
- Sales 2
- Rating 90%
What you get with this Offer
As a Certified Google AdWords professional, and more importantly a highly experienced digital marketer, I will do all the necessary industry, competitor and keyword research to set up a winning campaign which will bring in targeted customers which are ready to buy.
I use professional paid tools, such as SEMrush, to help me with finding the right keywords and spy on your competitors.
Here is what you need to know about Google AdWords before you get started:
- Setting up successful PPC ad campaigns requires two main components: knowledge of the business being marketed and knowledge of how the ad platform (AdWords in this case) works.
- Google AdWords is an auction-based advertising platform and as such, it is not a set and forget promotional means.
- Paying more per click than your competitors will not guarantee you the top rank. A skilled marketer can achieve lower cost per click and top positions for your ads.
- Industry research, competitor research, comprehensive keyword research
- Define objectives and target market
- Highly targeted keyword list – mostly phrase and exact match to limit wasted spend
- Setup for 1 full campaign with multiple ad groups
- Writing compelling and highly effective ad copy
- Creating two ads per ad group (for A/B testing)
- Technical setup of the account – budget, max CPC, location targeting, ad scheduling
- Setup ad extensions
- Activate coupon for new advertisers
Please note: this hourlie does not include management and optimization of the campaign. I highly recommend that you use professional services for campaign management for at least 2-3 months.
Why should I choose you over other AdWords professionals?
Because I have experience as a digital marketer and not only as a PPC specialist. This gives me the intuition to identify correct audiences, do proper keyword research (I have an SEO background), and advise on overall user experience which goes into Google’s Quality Score.
I carry the following certifications: Google AdWords Certification for Search Advertising, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional.
Are you ready to get your campaign off the ground? Let’s get started!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can set up a remarketing campaign
Additional 3 working days+£39
I can manage and optimize your campaign for one month
Additional 3 working days+£125
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. A summary of your business and what you are looking to achieve with AdWords
2. Your AdWords account ID (top right). I will send you an invite for agency access which I will need you to accept (I will help you out if you have trouble with this).
3. Website address and any particular landing pages you want to use
4. Your daily or monthly AdWords budget
5. Your top 3 competitors (optional)
6. Specific keywords you want to use (optional)