- Views 72
What you get with this Offer
- implementing the HTML5 and CSS3 by adhering to the W3C standard to boost SEO performance
- responsive design using Bootstrap 4 or without a framework (flexbox only)
- making shure your website looks beautiful on mobile and desktop devices
- hosting the site on a test server and giving you the ability to review it and request revisions before the final product
- I will send you a zip file with all the source code
As soon as you send me the required assets I can start working on the project. The tools I currently use are Git, VSCode, SCSS and Grunt. I will deliver you the finished product as a git repository, so you can easily add new features to the site. In addition I will provide you with two versions of the page. The first version will be the version for development and the second one an optimized version ready to be deployed into production. This includes tasks like minifying and obfuscating code, compressing images etc. If you have a Gitlab or BitBucket server I can also work there too.
I estimate the workload to be 12-16 hours, depending on the design you provide. That is about 4 hours of implementing the HTML, 10 hours CSS for the responsive design and 2 hours left for minor changes and creating the live version of the website using Grunt.
I am available from Sunday - Friday. We can discuss all the details on phone, Skype or Hangouts.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
You should provide your design using Zeplin or a .psd file and all necessary assets like images, color codes etc. and the content of your page, if not already included in the design.
If you don't have a design I can still create a website for you. In that case you should still provide me the assets and the content for it. I can then design the page for you or you give me a basic idea using a reference url or wireframe. But keep in mind that I am not a Designer!. If you want to get an idea of how I implement my own design ideas, then you can check out my portfolio.