What you get with this Offer
Do you have a campaign that is no longer performing? Maybe you need a brand new campaign building. Whatever the reason, one thing is for certain. Your campaign performance will not reach its potential if it is not created by someone who is up to date with current campaign creation and optimization techniques.
Here's what your campaign build will include:
- Structure: The campaign will be organized in a logical order, this gives more control and increases performance.
- Keywords: A full list of keywords will be created with all match types used. This will give you full coverage over the traffic related your business.
- Negative Keywords: A list of negative keywords will be added to the campaign using previous campaign data (if available) as well as search volumes downloaded from Google. The negative keywords will be developed in weeks 1,2 and 4.
- Adverts: 2 Expanded Text Ads (ETA) or 1 Responsive Search Ad (RSA) will be created for each ad group. RSA's give more space for ad copy and use Google's artificial intelligence to show the best ad to each customer to maximize your Click through Rate and Conversion Rate. Each advert will contain the best landing page from your website to increase your chances of winning the business.
- Campaign Extensions: All relevant site link extensions will be added to increase your real estate on Google.
- Audiences: Audiences will be added into your account so that they can be targeted specifically with your ads.
- Devices: Initial device bids will be added and will be reviewed at weeks 1, 2 and 4.
- Tracking: Conversion tracking will be implemented within the account to increase the uplift of future optimizations. You must have Google Analytics set up and linked to your Google Ads account to implement this.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Your Google ID number (found within your Google Ads account)
2) Access to your Google Analytics account (if one has been created)
3) Your website address
4) A list of the products / services you wish to promote
5) Your unique selling points and your sales messages
6) The geographical locations you wish to target
7) Your daily / monthly budget
8) Your target demographic / brief customer profile