What you get with this Hourlie
Time to embrace social media and see a greater return on your investment and brand!
Most businesses think just having social media and occasionally posting about what is new in your business is enough - It's about value. Putting yourself into your customers shoes - being social!
It is making customers care about you.
A social media marketing plan needs to be formed and strategically implemented in order to reach the right customers and connect with them in the most effective way.
What you get with this hourlie:
- I will help you with forming a custom social media marketing plan for your business (5-20 pages)
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Identifying your target audience and the social media networks you should embrace.
- An honest review of your current social media platforms and activity.
- The social media objectives you should be aiming for.
- Identifying your market and the personality approach to take on social media.
- Recommending specific strategies for you to implement on your social media platforms.
- Content Strategy | What type of content to create and post.
- The style of writing to use.
- A schedule of the frequency of posts and shares per day/week.
- What KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) you should look for to monitor your success.
All the strategies and considerations will be included in a helpful and detailed PDF REPORT.
Exclusively on PeoplePerHour!
I look forward to working with you!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can set-up all the social media platforms for your business
Additional 1 working day+$117
I can manage and monitor your social media for 30 days
Additional 1 working day+$324
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$65
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need:
- Some background and overview of your company, vision and the goals you would like to achieve with social media.
- Links to any existing social media accounts (If you have them already set-up and running)
- Information about your industry, and your typical customer
And OPTIONAL (If in UK) :
- An e-mail or telephone number/WhatsApp - if you wish to discuss this further in more detail and on the go.