- Views 355
What you get with this Offer
I will provide a plan document that will include the following sections;
• your vision. A brief description of your company and the culture you want to create
• your target customer. What opportunities you have seen in the market place, and who would you specifically target with your products or services.
• your product. What is your product and service, what are the USPs it has against competition in the market place?
• your market information. Where are you competing, what are your strengths and weaknesses in this market, who are you up against.
• your team. What skills, knowledge and capabilities do you have to bring your products to market.
• plus, any financial forecasts that you have, and if you don’t have these forecasts, we can supply these as an add on to your business plan. (See optional extras)
Through a quick business questionnaire, we will start to build a picture of what your future business will look like, and in 2 days you should have your completed document ready to move to the next stage of growing your idea.
(UK businesses prices + VAT)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To get started I would need an initial consultation on the requirements of the business plan, and what you plan to use it for. I would need you to complete a questionnaire of basic information so that I can start to put the template in place.