- Views 70
What you get with this Hourlie
Via a Skype or phone consultation, I will work with you to better understand your product or service and target market, and will use any existing marketing collateral and market research in order to devise a brand identity that suits your unique needs.
Your brand identity kit will include elements such as:
- Brand image analysis
- Brand positioning analysis
- Brand personality suggestions
- Brand experience evaluation
- Brand differentiation outline
- Brand communication guidelines
- Brand gap analysis
- Brand purpose creation
- Brand value creation
- Tagline suggestions
This will be presented in report form at the end of the 5 days, in an easy to digest document. This document can be presented to graphic designers for consideration when designing or refreshing logos, to web designers when designing a website or adding pages to a site, and can be provided as a point of reference to copywriters and your PR team.
The project will include an initial consultation via phone or Skype in order to discuss your needs in detail. The project will culminate in a written report, which will be delivered in PDF format. The report will be delivered within 5 days from the initial consultation. Please note that this package does not include graphic design.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Completed questionnaire returned via email (I will supply the questionnaire)
- URL of existing website (if applicable)
- Social media handles and access to the analytics of any operational platforms
- Any existing logos, colour schemes or marketing collateral
- Any press releases or detailed information about your product or service
- Market research and information about your target market
- An hour set aside for an initial phone consultation