What you get with this Hourlie
Buying this hourlie you’ll get 10 seconds engaging virtual architectural video with music, prepared right for your target audience.
The hourlie includes:
- Initial titles and descriptions
- 10 seconds 3D fly-through or walkthrough rendering
- Background music
- Final output HD QUALITY (1280 x 720p)
- Video format to suit your needs (YouTube, Vimeo, web, DVD, TV…)
3D modeling of your building is not included, but if you don't have the 3D model don't worry I can create it for you based on plans or any drawings. Please ask me for the details in the workstream.
If you need more seconds, just let me know and I can give you a quote for it.
If you've got any questions please just ask me. I look forward to helping you create an awesome architectural fly-through animation!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can render the video in full HD (1920 x 1080p) 10 sec
Additional 2 working days+$70
I can render a still image (3 Mp)
Additional 1 working day+$25
I can render an ultra high resolution image (8 MP)
Additional 1 working day+$35
I can give you all my source files
Additional 1 working day+$150
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$150
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Your virtual building model (preferred file formats: 3ds, dwg, pln, fbx, obj, dae, max, skp)
If you don’t have it, don't worry, I can create the model for you, please ask for it in the workstream.
- Your building location (google maps link) for creating the matching panorama.
- The purpose of the 3D animation. I always endeavour to choose the best way to address your target audience.
Great Team to work with.
Mathew and his team are wonderful to work with. Job well done by him, looking forward to work again pretty soon.
The way Matt went extra mile to complete our project was admirable...Thank Matt for all the hard work.
Great job !
Matthew's professionalism and patience makes him a joy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering!
Kept his promise.On time delivery , Smooth Communication and was able to tell me time frame accurately which helped me in planning better.Thanks Matt.