- Views 17,569
- Sales 58
What you get with this Offer
I'm here for a serious business as a an animator and a graphic designer. If you are looking for a cheap-looking video explainer that are recycled templates that have been used over and over again, please do not contact me. I am top certified here in peopleperhour.
This service is worth buying for. Here's what you should expect:
1. A 1-minute cartoon animated video (same style as the samples I have posted) but you can suggest a specific style if you want as long as it's within the scope of my skill, let's discuss it).
2. A free Voiceover (Narration) - You can choose if it's a female or a male (American, British, Australian, German, Spanish, etc. Restrictions may apply). I hire a professional voice narrator.
3. The video comes with a royalty-free Background Music - it really adds a huge impact on the video
4. Cool Sound Design that suits the cartoon video
5. The end-product will be delivered in High Definition video format
Day 1 to 7 - The initial week is for the Storyboads and Recording of the voiceover. Storyboarding is the outlines story of the video in visual form. This gives you an exact idea of how the entire animation would flow from beginning till the end. It has 2 phases: Sketching and Finalization of the Illustrated graphics.
Day 7 to 14 - It's making-it-move time! I usually animate it in 4 to 5 days and the remaining days are for any "minor" amendments on the video that you'd like to request.
Note: MAKE SURE that before we go to storyboarding and animation, your script is FIXED and final. Any amendments on the script made on the later part of the process would mess-up the storyboards, the voicoever, and the animation, making it very costly on time and effort. I welcome revisions on each phase.
You can do whatever you want with the video. I only have one request (this is something we still can talk about) and it's for us to have a mutual decision that I still can show the final product on my portfolio collection.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. The SCRIPT. You know your business more than I do. But if you need my help, give me more info about your video and any information that can help me create the script. Just order my add-on service.
2. The LOGO of your product/service in vector format or in a high resolution image file.
3. Let me know more about the overall style of the video. You can pick one from my samples or you can give me links to videos that you like.
4. Your Preferred Voiceover. Is it American, British, Spanish, Russian? Is it a male or female? Let me know.
5. Most importantly, I'll provide a video questionnaire that you will answer so I can get as much information about your business.