- Views 516
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
The hourly includes the first draft of the content plus any amendments you might require. However, as you can see from my Feedback, I very rarely have to make any amends and go to every length to ensure that the first draft is 100% satisfactory.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started on the project, I'll need a full brief, including:
- Which page(s) you require
- A link to your existing site (if you have one)
- A template for the page (if there is one)
- Background information about the company
- Any specific information you would like to be included on the relevant pages(s)
- Any requirements in terms of the tone, structure etc.
If you'd prefer, I can supply a questionnaire covering all of the information I need.