- Views 465
What you get with this Hourlie
All major (e.g., Amazon, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Smashwords, Bookbaby, etc.)
SUPPORTED EDITIONS & FILES
All major formats such as:
• Print (PDF, Illustrator, inDesign, Photoshop)
• Digital (ePub, Mobi, KPF, PDF); Standard-reflowable and Fixled-Layout eBooks.
MOST FREQUENT & SPECIAL FILE CONVERSIONS
Word, pages, PDF, RTF, inDesign, mobi, KPF, ePub
• There are also more special needs such as conversions such as files from/to AutoCAD, HTML, XML (e.g., for Pubmed and other scientific publications, etc.).
Finally, some PDFs or image-scanned formats need OCR procedure before their conversions into a “live” and a really functional and professional book or eBook.
The price includes all necessary steps for a high-quality conversion, including resizing of the output pages, limited OCR work, fixing image resolution, etc. However, it does not include redesign need, if any. In this case, please, select one of our add-on services.
Furthermore, the conversion of a digital edition into print is not an easy or risk-free procedure. It has also its secrets. We must respect the specification of each POD or other printer and distributor. Furthermore, we must increase the resolution of all images to more than 300 DPI.
FREE TRIAL BEFORE HIRE
We recommend you to send as a small sample of your material for a free trial. This step will confirm that you will receive the best results and save your time.
This recommendation also regards our add-on services.
We check and validate all your files before delivery. We will send you a live preview as well as the results of our validation tests.
If we fail to convert your files properly, we will update you promptly and refund your money immediately.
We remain at your disposal for further details.
Have a look at our portfolio here at PPH (pph.me/stergioultd).
visit on our online bookstore at https://stergioubooks.com
Our books in Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qYyynQ
In Barnes & Noble: https://goo.gl/kxIvFE
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Your source files (texts, images, covers, etc.)
2. What output file formats you need (e.g., Fixed-Layout for Kindle)
3. Where you will use the files (e.g. CreateSpace)
4. Other instructions (e.g., trim size for the book 6x9 inches)