- Views 4,421
- Sales 27
What you get with this Offer
What you get with this Hourlie
✦✦✦ I do not use already designed templates or clip-art for your business. Logo and Brand Identity is very sensitive stuff and I understand that completely ✦✦✦
✦✦You will receive✦✦
1) An amazing logo = £59
2) 3 Ultimate realistic Mock-ups to help you "Feel your logo" = £15
3) Favicon for the Website use. = £20
4) Business Card- Single sided/ Double Sided = £30
5) Letterhead design - PDF = £25
6) Envelope Design = £20
7) Complimentary Slip Designs = £20
8) Facebook Cover and Profile Image =£30
9) Final files will be Print/Web Ready
10) For Logo: All the file formats including .ai, .psd, .jpeg., png., pdf will be provided.
11) Professional customer service and communication at all times
12) Fantastic value for money
So yo uare getting stuff of £300 in £149 only. Best ever deal avaliable on PPH.
Yes, You need to know what and how we are doing with your identity design. So here is the work process we follow for designing your amazing business identity.\:
1) You will be asked to answer a questionnaire regarding your requirements, after purchase.
2) Our creative team brainstorms for your logo and present some ideas.
3) We design the best ideas out of them and present you 2-3 Initial concepts.
4) We work on the concept chosen by you and present color revisions and other versions like: Font, Color or image.
5) We will offer more concepts , if you are not happy (But you will be)
6) Once we are done with the logo , we present you the 10 possible realistic mock-ups for your logo.
7) Same workflow goes for the other items.
PLEASE NOTE: I offer unlimited revisions for every item, so you can feel very comfortable while having your business identity designed??
If you have any questions, Please send me a message and I will be happy to assist you in No Time.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements:
1. A brief description of your business.
2. Which industry your business is in.
3. What text you want to include on the Stationary package design.
4. Any preferred colors you want to use.
5. Anything you definitely do not want to include on the Stationary design.