- Views 141
What you get with this Offer
➽ WHAT’S INCLUDED?
• 1 x Full Day of Cocktail Name Brainstorming (aligned with your branding, story, and theme). Recent clients include an award-winning whisky bar, popular gastro pub, and American bourbon distillery.
➽ WHY HIRE HELEN?
• Postgraduate-qualified professional writer with over 15 years’ experience. Holds a Master’s Degree in Creative Media (Writing) and a DipArts in Professional Writing and Editing.
• Has worked with big name brands, international creative agencies, aspirational small businesses, and grassroots startups. Private clients include BAFTA-winning producers, global CEO’s, elite concierge services, angel investors, and television documentaries.
• Former transcript writer, moonlighting at distinguished British establishments including the Palace of Westminster (House of Lords and House of Commons), City Hall, and the Royal Courts of Justice. Former journalist profiling prominent musicians and artists including Marilyn Manson, Robery Cray, India Arie, Aimee Mann, Bill Bailey, and Ray LaMontagne.
• Copywriting clients have appeared in an array of publications including Vogue, O: The Oprah Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, The Guardian, Mayfair Times, and Hong Kong Tatler.
• Available for discreet creative assignments and ghostwriting projects (fees apply).
➽ IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please contact Helen PRIOR TO SERVICE PURCHASE to discuss the nature of your business. This ensures an accurate copywriting quote, aligned with your project's prerequisites.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Quality photographs of each product (if applicable). A link to your brand's website (if available). Any other relevant information related to your business or product: company profile, cocktail ingredients list, allergen notes, etc. A client brief template can be provided, if necessary.