What you get with this Hourlie
Every Financial Model is different from the other depending on the Industry. Financial Models are normally used to present to the Banks for obtaining funding. The purpose on Financial Model is basically to assess the operational feasibility of Business in long term. It can also be used to analyze any deal, like in case of real estate
Here comes my role and I will build a Excel based Model based on your Business which would include the following:
1. Assumptions tab w.r.t. sales, costs and various other variables (in %)
2. Projected Monthly and Yearly P&L for 3 or 5 years
3. Projected Monthly and Yearly B/S for 3 or 5 years
4. Projected Monthly and Yearly cash Flow for 3 or 5 years
5. Capex Table having breakup of various Fixed and Intangible Assets
6. Loan Amortization Table, if any
7. Break Even Analysis
8. Charts and Graphs
9. Business Ratios
10. Summarized Yearly Reports
Thanks for your patience!
What the Seller needs to start the work
I would need the following:
- Initial Expenses before the date of commencement of the operations
- Details of Sales Prices and Direct Costs for the Products or Services
- Details of Indirect Costs
- Fixed Assets so Purchased
- Amount of Owner's Contribution and Investment to seek
Fantastic work! Fast, efficient, and excellent customization.
Thank you very much!