- Views 18
What you get with this Hourlie
1: The whole registration process with a sign in, sign up and sign out
3: Admin dashboard
4: Static and dynamic web pages
5: Social media integration
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get the best value I'd recommend you to these things:
- All details ready, and a way to develop on your project (git, bitbucket etc)
- The design and graphics content of the website which should include the features mention in hourlie.
- Before starting it we should review the project, and take a quick look at the code so that we can figure out what can be done in the time!
- If you've got any unusual libraries or software in the stack, it would be good to have an extra spacer day to do some reading on it prior to starting!
- I am working with my stacks in more than 4 years so I think I should deliver you exact thing as you want..
- If it is not feasible in hourlie we will talk and maybe we can do it as a separate project.