- Views 156
What you get with this Hourlie
• A Bespoke CMS Website with the specific functionality you require.
• Fully Responsive for handheld and mobile devices.
• A custom design which reflects your brand and business. We DO NOT use WordPress themes!
• SEO friendly website. A website that is built with Search Engine Optimisation in mind, clean and lightweight code that Google will love!
• Non-technical user-friendly administration area.
• Unlimited amount of pages.
• Various different templates and pages layouts as standard as standard including news/blog listing pages, service/product detail pages, image galleries and calendars.
• Contact form with google maps display.
• Social Media Integration, ie. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc .
• Cross Browser Compatible i.e. Firefox, Chrome, IE9+, Edge, Safari and Opera.
• Pre installed with Google Analytics.
• 1 Month after sales support to ensure that website is bug free.
• Will start work immediately
• Will not deliver the work until you are 100% happy
• Estimated Delivery Time is 5 Days (from start to completion)
Simple 5 step plan to take your website from initial brief to a fully live working website:
1. Brief and project Plan – After agreeing your brief and being accepted onto the job, I will write up a site map and a basic action plan so we both know what to expect and by when .
2. Design visuals - Within 5 days of being accepted onto the job I will work up some initial design visuals for your home page to give you an idea of layout and style. You will then feedback on the visuals (what you like and what you dislike) so I can work them up further. Within the agreed brief, I will work on the visuals until you are 100% happy.
3. Website Build - Once the visuals are agreed and content is provided, the website will be built. Timescales to be agreed based on project.
4. User testing and snagging – You will be sent a link/URL to your website which is hidden to the public so that you can browse and test your website before it’s released to the public.
5. Go live – Once you’re happy we go live with the site on your chosen URL.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started I will send you 10 short questions for you to answer which give me an idea of what you are looking for, a bit about your business or service and examples of what you like and/or dislike. I will also need any logos or photography (if you have these available to provide).