What you get with this Offer
With this offer, you'll get 4 initial logo concepts and a Brand Style Guide that includes:
- Main logo + colour variations
- Secondary logo + colour variations
- Brand elements / ICONS (up to 8 icons) Example: Instagram highlights
- Patterns or textures (up to 3 patterns/textures)
- Brand guide (fonts, colour palette
- Full Logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .jpeg, and fonts.
- A style guide with all the logos, variations, brand elements, patterns, colour palette, fonts and mood board.
- Inspiration / mood board
* Project can only last a maximum of 3 weeks with all the revisions we need to make it perfect!
WHY YOUR BRAND NEED A STYLE GUIDE?
Because your brand needs a solid identity! Imagine you've got a last minute presentation so you ask a designer to create it... hopefully he can't complete it in time because he can't find your font and had to recreate your background pattern. He has a brand guide package means he can be more efficient.
Imagine after that, you hire a new designer for a really important presentation to get investors for your brand... if you hadn't had a style guide, the designer will be lost and will lose time searching fonts, colours, icons....
Please feel free to contact me to discuss the project I will be happy to know more about it!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can marketing plan - SEO, Social advertising, website content, General Advertising
Additional 3 working days+$167
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need as much information that you can provide.
- What is your business?
- Is it a new business or have you been operating for a while?
- Do you have a website site and social channels?
- Who is your target market?
- How did your current customers find out about you?
- Who is your competition?
- Do you have any ideas or views?
- Not seeing the results you want? What do you feel is the issue?
- If you have ever used Google or Facebook Advertising then please send me the data/statistics to see how we can improve your results.
From this information I will start researching to build a strategy to help ensure the design process is targeted at your clientele, also the designs speak volumes about yourself and the business in the correct manner.