- Views 128
Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 5 days
- 60% (1)
- Sales 1
- Delivery in 1 day
- Sales 1
- Rating 60%
- Delivery in 5 days
What you get with this Hourlie
Businesses today realise that connection with their customers is of the utmost importance and that blogging is a way of reaching existing and future customers. It is a perfect tool which can be utilised to educate and inform customers about your business products and of the business itself.
- Design a blog for you that is visually inspiring and ready for you to add to
- Offer a tutorial on how to work on the back-end of your new WordPress blog
- Handle and set-up any domain names you would like to buy
- Set up your social media accounts
- Set up some great postcards for your content (5 items)
- Set up your social media accounts in a social media management tool (Buffer)
- Offers a quarterly maintenance package for One day or 3 Hrs
What do I provide with this package?
I can build you an attractive and functional blog on the WordPress platform that will allow you to inform current customers and reach out to new ones.
I can also help you connect your website to your social media accounts, get them set up with graphics and copy and if need be connect them to a social media account Buffer that will make updating your social media accounts – so much easier!!
You can get five postcards that can be used to attract your customers to your products and services or anything you think needs advertising.
I can also direct you to some great blog writers for a small fee that means you can improve your SEO for your website by having these posted on the end of your website as well as in your social media
Lastly, I would advise you booked in with me on a quarterly basis to keep topping up your social media needs using my one day package or 3 hrs package.
What the Seller needs to start the work
What do you need from the Buyer to get started?
As much information about your business as possible. If you want to write your own copy, or if you want me to work with a professional copywriter who can do this for you.
This is how the project will go forward in priority:
1) We will write a small brief that we both agree on on
2) I will create a blog web page design after you giving me the details of your already existing WordPress Website. If you can give me the passwords details so I can have a look at the backend of the website too
3) I will get this design signed off by you, before moving to development. Sign off means I cannot change the design unless you agree to pay my hourly rate for the extra work fee
4) Start the build of your Blog and add the end of your WordPress Website.
5) I will spend three hours showing you the back-end and any technical questions for your blog
6) If you want more advice you can book me in for more hours separately
7) I will then start adding your social media icons and links to your website and set up your social media accounts. Adding Graphics and a small amount of content
8) I will help you get all your social media accounts set up with a social media management tool (Buffer) and give you support on how to get this running
9) I will give you advice on blog writers I can refer you to and improving the SEO of your blog pages, so they are found in Google