- Views 1,012
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
We love what we do and we always do more than expected. We take great pride in the quality of our service. We’re owner-managed – driven by creative passion and tech curiosity. We uncover business goals and traverse through to the final products to identify authentic styles. We create brands with good looking legacies and form long-term relationships with our clients as their success is our success always.
We offer the highest quality solutions to creating fashion lookbooks that will be truly remarkable and most importantly memorable. We approach each project like our own, giving our creativity a workout to come up with the most fascinating look your business can have. We design fashion lookbooks, catalogues and style guides for client send-outs | buying |marketing| print and onscreen viewings. Great marketing materials to be used to advertise your fashion business.
Here is what you receive when you work with us:
✔ Free consultation
✔ Up to 18 custom-designed pages
✔ A cover page and end page
✔ Hyperlinks added which will link your lookbook to website | email | social media pages.
✔ 3 rounds of amendments
✔ A high-quality print-ready and email version PDF’s
✔ Indesign source file.
✔ Professional customer service and regular updates on your lookbook.
✔ No hidden charges.
✔ You will hold full exclusive rights. *
* We just own the right to use created artwork in our portfolio on different platforms but we will not resell or provide created artwork to any third party.
★ A PREMIUM SERVICE ★
✔ A professional design agency based in Lithuania
✔ Built using the latest Adobe software
✔ Great communication throughout the project
✔ A lookbook you can be proud of
TO YOUR ATTENTION:
Please contact us before buying our hourly to ensure that your time frame can be met.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
This is what we will require from you:
1. Size: A4, A5, portrait, landscape, number of pages.
2. Your images in high resolution (supplied in organised folders preferably)
3. Logo in vector format if possible
4. Any text content - about your company | product details | style names
5. Preferred colour schemes and fonts.
6. Collection order. What image and text goes to which page.
7. Contact information. Your website | social media pages | phone | email
8. Preferred design style. Few examples of lookbooks that you really like. It helps us to identify your style direction and saves time for both parties.
Please provide all the information in organized folders.
We look forward to hearing from you!