- Views 185
What you get with this Hourlie
What is an AdWords Audit?
The audit report will be SWOT analysis of your AdWords account and will focus on the weaknesses in the account and potential opportunities and how it has been structured and organised the campaigns / Ad groups / keywords.
The audit includes whether you are using most optimised settings for your campaigns / ad groups. The audit will include whether the account has been setup using the Google’s best practices.
Is the audit report suitable for me?
The audit report is for the AdWords account which are at least running for few months and your AdWords account has some data to analyse. I suggest this report for accounts with at least £500 monthly spend.
What will the audit report include?
1. Is your Account Structure correct & fits best practice guidelines
2. Assess you ad copy - suggest split testing opportunities
3. Ad Extensions - suggest better alternatives
4. Check your Scheduling is set correctly
5. Assess whether your Geo Targeting is correctly set up
6. The Rotation settings for your ads
7. Check your Keyword matching - suggest better alternatives
8. Correct management of Negative Keywords
9. Analyse at granular level Quality Scores
10. Bid strategies & management
11. Display Networks analysis
12. Re-marketing analysis
13. Check your conversion tracking/ Goal Set ups correctly installed
14. Strategies to lower your CPC + boost your CTR
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want to learn more about this hourlie or have any related questions.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need an access of your AdWords Account so please send me your Google Adwords ID ( 10 digits) which is available at the top right of your adwords account i.e. xxx-xxx-xxxx
I will then send you the request to Access your account using my Master account.
Please send as much details required to setup the campaigns i.e. products / services you want to target on your website, target audience, ad schedule ( if required)