- Views 2,638
- Sales 10
What you get with this Hourlie
This eBay shop review and strategy is tailored to your business with clear action steps that will take your business to the next level. I will give you clear directions that are easy to follow to bring in those sales that have so far proved to be elusive.
Who is this for:
- established sellers looking for a stronger presence on eBay
- eBay sellers that are not achieving the sales that they had hoped for
- businesses who are looking to develop their in-house knowledge on how to make sales
Why buy this Hourlie?
I have been successfully selling on eBay for 11 years and have worked with more than 250 businesses on strengthening their eBay presence. My experience and in depth knowledge of how eBay works allows me to understand and tell you what is needed to make great sales. You’ll receive clear guidance and step by step instructions on what you need to do to take your business to the next level.
What Will You Get?
A full review of your eBay presence and products.
The outputs from this Hourlie include:
• 16 – 18 page report
• Personalised examination and feedback on your existing eBay presence from a professional experienced eBay expert (who has worked with over 1000 eBay businesses on sales and search results)
• A thorough review of all aspects of your eBay account such as on how optimal your titles are; examples of missing keywords, images analysis; account infrastructure check; eBay search engine explained
• A review of your copywriting, product display and presentations
• A detailed report with information on how Cassini works, what turns buyers away from listings, common mistakes to avoid when listing and much more
• Customised prioritised action plan to increase your exposure and make sales
• Category and product trends (for up to 5 defined products)
• eBay competitor sales analysis for up to 3 shops you are in competition with
• Advanced selling techniques
Take a look at my other Hourlies to grow your eBay business.
What the Seller needs to start the work
All I need is a link to your shop and the 5 products you would like me to focus on. This isn't compulsory - you can specify a category or product range or keep things more general if you prefer.
You can also send me any additional information you think may be useful, such as any lines you are discontinuing; a recent unexplained downturn in sales; products doing particularly badly and you don’t know why; any new competitors to the market etc.