- Views 672
What you get with this Hourlie
PLEASE read through before purchasing, and check the EXTRAS below.
I want to add subtitles to your videos BECAUSE I know how to do it with perfection, and I will do it meticulously and accurately.
I will accept and work on
- any Windows-compatible file format
- English- or Portuguese-spoken videos
The basic $10 service unit covers
- up to 2 minutes 20 seconds of video
- listening and capturing what is spoken (For TRANSLATION, please refer to EXTRAS below)
- editing according to specific requirements (characters per second, characters per line, etc.)
- synchronizing the subtitles to audio (and scene changes when needed/possible)
- delivery of a .srt file (For embedded subtitles, please refer to EXTRAS below)
If your video is in English and you want your subtitles in Portuguese (or vice versa), then I will translate it first. In this case, you should buy a $10 add-on (please, see below).
If a .srt subtitle file is not what you need, and you want me to "burn" the subtitles into your video file instead, please, see that you should buy an add-on according to the definition of your video:
-> a $3 add-on for any video definition except full HD
-> a $6 add-on for full HD videos.
I will make sure you get what you want, even if after the job is done you realize there is a need to change something that you missed telling me before. No one can top that!
All the best,
What the Seller needs to start the work
- I can get started once I have the video file downloaded to my PC. So, I need a link that allows me to download the video file.
- Also, the customer should inform me of any particular requirement such as font type, color, and size; background color if any; etc.