- Views 105
What you get with this Offer
Have you got a web page that's just not converting like it should?
Perhaps you're planning a website redesign, but don't know what is and isn't working or what to tell your writers & designers to ensure your money is spent wisely.
Or maybe it's just that something doesn't feel quite right and you want an expert second opinion.
A tailor-made report like no other detailing how to optimise the conversion of your web page… Or in plain English, I’ll tell you how to turn more visitors into customers by evaluating not just your page but your entire brand.
Most landing page guides/reports focus on generic design details (e.g. CTA button placement and colour), and not what visitors are actually seeking and therefore what truly drives conversions and builds brands—demonstrating you understand your visitor's problem(s) and offer a uniquely-valuable solution.
It includes advice to improve core sales and marketing elements such as:
* Copywriting (are you proposing clear value and benefits; calls to action; etc.);
* Images (how well they support your copywriting and overall messaging);
* Flow (answering immediate questions first).
But unlike other reports, I'll also assess your brand, which means:
* Evaluating how unique, essential, and relevant your product’s solution is to your target customers’ problems, wants, and needs.
* Offering ways to ensure the copywriting and design elements not only support your messaging, but also make it—and your business—irresistible.
* Defining the overall impression you make.
No cold, confusing stats from bots scanning your site—just simple, warm words from a human interacting with your page, exactly like your target visitors do.
THINGS TO BEAR IN MIND
**Your action plan covers a single page of up to approx. 300 words.**
If you need multiple pages examined, my advice is to submit your landing page and receive your action plan, then make any recommended changes and enjoy the improvements to that page’s conversion rate.
However, typically the problems on one page exist site-wide, and you now know my recommendations are legit and effective, so apply the same fixes site-wide. Or you can just ask me to take a quick look; there’s no harm (or charge) in asking.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
* The address of the page you want reviewed.
* Any specific problems you already recognise.
* Relevant details about your target visitor, such as age, gender, occupation, the problem they want solved, pain points, customer type (e.g. are they motivated by low prices or high quality), etc.