I am looking for someone that can provide high quality writing for my bankruptcy websites project. I would like someone to write 25 articles of about 750 to 1200 words. 5 of the articles with an asterisk (*) are cornerstone content and should be at least 1500 words of content.
This content will be for several Canadian websites so the writing needs to have Canadian spelling.
This will be the main content of several websites and not blog content.
The topics of the 25 articles will be
1) What is Bankruptcy? *
2) Personal Bankruptcy in Canada *
3) Bankruptcy Info
4) Alternatives to Bankruptcy
5) Bankruptcy Process
6) What is a Bankruptcy Trustee?
7) How to File Bankruptcy *
8) Bankruptcy Discharge
9) Steps to Filing Bankruptcy *
10) What Debts are Eliminated When Filing Bankruptcy?
11) Income Tax Debt in Bankruptcy
12) Child Support Debt in Bankruptcy
13) Student Loan Debt in Bankruptcy
14) How to Stop a Wage Garnishment
15) Consumer Proposal vs Bankruptcy
16) Consumer Proposal Process
17) Role of Trustee in a Consumer Proposal
18) Consumer Proposal Eligibility
19) Consumer Proposal Effect on Credit Rating
20) What is a Consumer Proposal? *
21) Life After Consumer Proposal
22) How a Consumer Proposal Works
23) Consumer Proposal Payment Terms
24) Consumer Proposal Creditors Vote
25) Amending a Consumer Proposal
I've attached a list of the topics I'd like the content to rank for and a list of the potential anchor texts when linking out from this content.
Gordon S.99% (27)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is this listed price the price you are hoping to pay per article?
What does 91$ covers? If I divide 91$ per 25 articles =3,64$ each article...750-1200 words or ever more that 1500 words! This budget covers maximum 2-3 well done articles! Or we have to do a bankruptcy for this!!!?