- There is no break down on operating costs month to month.
- You need to include things such as ongoing spend such as marketing, operations, salaries. You also need to include one-time payments such as legal and accountancy costs, there will be costs for thins such as shareholders' agreements and such.
and my pitch deck-
- Put the founding team to the back end, always open with the problem/solution
- Relies too heavily on text
- No clear brand
- 27 Slides is an awful lot, I'd advise no more than upto 15/16 max
Financials need to have a monthly breakdown to outline the cost, investors will want to understand where their money is going, how quickly will the business burn cash and ultimately how long the investment will last.
BP is fine, nothing major to report on there!
Your deck needs to be updated to make it more attractive, the purpose of your deck is that of a CV for a job interview in the sense that it's there to win you a phonecall/meeting with an investor, simply to spark their interest!
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
From the job post it appears that you have got the job done from someone else and pointing out the various improvements to be made in the work done by that person. Do you want proposal of doing all those work. if so, Please share the document to assess he work and quote.