Topic: League of Legends Gameplay and Professional Play
Extra notes: What the job would entail is the following:
- Coming up with the content strategy of the section you're in charge of on the site (what should we be covering, analysis pieces, opinion pieces, news pieces, etc.)
- Writing breaking news content which is time sensitive. Also contributing 5-10 articles per week (or more) yourself to ensure the section is up to a high-quality standard.
- Managing a paid writer. This is one writer who is paid that will be your go to guy for any pieces that you need urgently written that you can't take care of yourself.
- Managing a team of freelance unpaid writers which we source. You'll be in charge of handing them out articles, chatting back and forth with them to cover topics they're interested in and ensuring that you're getting the most high-quality stuff out of your team.
- Lastly, editing and live publishing work on to the website. The nature of managing a freelance team means that the content will not always be the highest quality when you do receive it raw. You'll be in charge of punctuation, grammar and ensuring that the analysis of each piece of content is of the utmost quality before live publishing which will be in your hands.
Kyle G.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
You use unpaid writers. You can f off.Kyle G.07 Apr 2017
Hello. We don't "use" unpaid writers. We offer passionate fans a platform to get their views and opinions out on the esport that they love. Each of our writers writes at their own pace and on topic that they choose.Anj A.07 Apr 2017
You say potato, I say unpaid slaves on a content farm shackled by their delusion.
this job still available?Kyle G.07 Apr 2017
Hi, yes this job is indeed still available. If you have interest in the position, can you please send me a message? Thanks. Kyle