- To write up short-form aviation news content. 500-600 words per article.
- Fully formatted onto Wordpress.
- We have a comprehensive writing guide to help you along the way.
- On average, each article will take 1 hour to write and publish.
- You must have a genuine interest in travel and flying.
- Good ability to research news content in the aviation industry.
- A native/fluent English writer with good proofreading and editing skills.
- Depending on your rate, the articles per week/day is negotiable. We pay per article.
- This is long term work, with a minimum of 5 articles per week assigned to write.
- As a site, we often get opportunities to review long haul business/first-class flights. Depending on your location, and how much you write for the site, you can expect opportunities like this quite often.
We look forward to hearing from applicants!
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi, so on average how much are you expecting to pay per 500-600w?
I used to write 600 words articles about international flights and airlines such as British Airways, Gulf Airways, Saudia Airline etc. and trips on internet. The question is whether each article would be written in one hour or time limit can be up or down?
Is this for English writers only? If so, why are you paying in $?