Words per article: 8000
Information for the blog/website: E-Health Industry Report
Topic: Report on E-Health Industry in Canada
Outline & Structure: Outline:
- Short (!) overview of the Canadian health system
- Why is e-health important for Canadian public health?
- Is e-health important and/or interesting for the Canadian consumer? If yes, why? What do consumers desire regarding digital health services?
- Portrait of five Canadian e-health companies (preferably with different business models)
- Market gaps and opportunities for national and foreign companies
- Short (!) conclusion
Regarding the part about companies, the most important questions are: What's their business model? How much do they grow, and in which fields? What problems do they face?
Regarding the last questions, personal interviews (e-mail, skype with transcription) with Canadian e-health entrepreneurs would be beneficial, but they are only a bonus and not required.
If possible, supply concrete numbers (size of companies, size of market etc.).
Important: No plagiarism. We will check for plagiarism (software-based), and we will not pay for work that has partly or completely been published elsewhere in print or on the web.
If you deliver high-quality work, we will definitely have follow-up contracts for you.
- Thorough research
- Clearly understandable prose
- Attention to detail and precise explanations of concepts
- Concrete examples for your theses rather than only general statements
Extensive research needed: yes
Dean R.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
How is £40 EXPERT pay for your quoted word count? It's not even anywhere near ENTRY rates! Get real.
8000 words for $50?? Good luck!
£40 for 8000 words is very low for this. I would question whether this is even a entry level rate, and would suggest you reconsider your budget.