Description of every page/module: Having advertised this job before, I was able to amicably move on because it turned out my brief wasn't clear enough. So you have the advantage (I hope!) of a clearer brief.
The website is called Lazy Pledgers. People can create a Lazy Pledge to do something every day for 30 days to improve their lives - be it a Physical, Diet-based or "Good For The Soul" pledge to do with their general wellbeing.
The premise of the site is to encourage people to start small. In other words, start with a "Lazy" pledge and be helped to form a habit.
At the heart of the site is some core functionality related to Facebook integration. However, I want somebody to be at least partially involved in replication the design illustration (see additional notes). And in addition, to receive clear instructions (and support) for installing the site with the host.
The site will help them in their chosen endeavour by:
1) Receiving a daily email reminder about whether they have fulfilled pledge
2) Encourage them to increase their chances of success by sharing their success with a status update on Facebook via a facility within each of the pledges they can access on the site after logging in.
It is primarily a customised Facebook integration with the following characteristics:
1) The ability for a user to sign up to the site with Facebook and capture their email address (for autoresponder activity afterwards), their name and the date they signed up ([SignUpDate]).
2) As part of the sign-up process, the ability to create a free-text entry pledge to improve their lives, with the ability to add 2 x Wordpress tags to classify their pledge. A primary and secondary tag. The first tag, called "Type?" will have 3 options "Physical", "Diet" or "Good For The Soul". And the second tag, called "How Lazy?", will have 3 options "Laziest", "Lazier" or "Not So Lazy".
3) Beyond the initial pledge at sign-up, I want users to have the ability to create additional pledges.
4) When the user logs back in, the text of each Pledge will be displayed. It will also show the current day within the cycle -Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 etc. So this will be calculated by deducting [SignUpDate] from [DateToday] (=[DayNumber])
5) I picture a box for each pledge with the text, day number and a free text entry field to submit a Facebook status update. There will also be 2 x submit buttons with the text "I Did It Today! Post My Update" and "Doh! Must Try Harder - Post My Update".
6) Following submission, it posts the update to their own Facebook timeline, with their comment, but also including some standard text depending on which submit button they clicked. In addition, it will also post the site logo, some standard promotional text encouraging people who see it to create their own pledge and a link back to the site.
7) When a user signs up, possibly via email notification and an API link, I want the new user to be subscribed to a specific campaign in GetResponse (my autoresponder account).
8) And from within the site as a logged in user, whenever they create an additional pledge, it also sparks a new subscription via email API to GetResponse (I will need help overcoming any issues with multiple subscriptions - this needs some thought following discussion with the bidders).
Description of requirements/features: See above
Specific technologies required: Wordpress, Facebook integration
Extra notes: In addition to this core functionality, I would also say:
1) I have no allegiance to a specific theme. If it's a theme hack or a custom plug-in, I am open to suggestions.
2) Depending on the theme, I can probably do a fair bit of the site design myself - but it would be better if the bidder included the basic layout and set-up as I aint the best theme hacker.
3) I have an idea for the site design and have attached it - there may be some page changes, but this is the kind of look and feel I am looking for.
4) I will need instructions for uploading the final theme/design/plug-ins used or perhaps even installation - I already have the hosting sorted.
5) Any designs that I submit are suggestions. And this brief is not meant to be inflexible - if you think of better ways of achieving the same goals, then please suggest it.
6) The most important goal is both the functionality I have outlined, but also ease of use. For example, I want there to be as few steps as possible for the user to log in - most of the time they will be visiting from a static link from the autoresponder emails - where we suggest they update their pledge each day for 30 days
7) The attached design does not include the tags mentioned above in the brief - there should be 2 x drop-down options to classify the pledge they have made
Ian D.100% (6)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I have some questions, Can we have short discussion please?
Let me know when you are available!
Thanks & regards
VrindIan D.06 Apr 2017
I am here - please ask your question...Anoop K.06 Apr 2017
Thank you Ian!
I did reviewed your project specs, This is an interesting module. Please comment on following
1) Will this be an free to use service?
2) What happen if an user fail to adhere to his commitment?
3) What happen if user achieve the desired goal. Any prize, appraisal, motivational stuff in pictures?
Look forward for your kind response.
Thanks & regards