Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of requirements/features: UX Updates, Bug Fixing and Layout Adjustments - to existing Word Press Website
BRIEFING DATE: 1st Nov 2016
TARGET COMPLETION DATE: 15th Nov 2016
ESTIMATED BUDGET: £350
The existing website www.linkcommunication.co.uk has been live for over a year, but has suffered a major loss of lead generation in comparison with its previous design. In order to retain viewers, lead them through the site content and convert them to generate new leads – the following array of UX updates has been devised. Link Communication are looking to partner with a specialist provider who can comprehensively work through each of the identified actions, updating their existing Word Press frame work, to produce the revised version of the company website.
THE UX UPDATE TASK LIST:
Home page adjustments
- Replace the main slider with a new static image layout (using the same text) that sits above the fold line. This should contain the four key service sections, text and main intro message
- Add in a wider array of recognised client logos and case study links to the lower section of the home page (from client page) eg: P&G / PizzaExpress / Cadbury / Kelloggs / JustEat / Jucee / First Buses
- Move ‘Relationship Promise’ and ‘Operational Promise’ to lower section of home page from here: http://www.linkcommunication.co.uk/about-us/
- Add in a Link Button to ‘Meet the team’ from the lower section of the home page
Link identification and conversion
- Add in hover effects when any link is hovered over (such as a colour adjustment or filter) inc text and photos.
- Change all text hyperlinks to a consistent colour throughout website.
- Add in textured buttons where possible.
- Give the top header bar a fixed, permanent contrasting background colour across all pages.
- Re-order top bar navigation to read: Home / Services v / About Us / Clients / Staff Site / Blog / Contact Us / Create a NEW left aligned navigation area for the range of sub section service page titles to browse through:
PRODUCT SAMPLING (T1)
> Experiential Sampling (T2)
> Tactical Sampling (T2)
> Sampling Locations (T2)
>> Supermarket Sampling (T3)
>>> In Store (T4)
>>> Experiential (T4)
>> Train Stations (T3)
>> High Streets (T3)
>> Universities (T3)
>> Exhibitions (T3)
- Add in directional carets to all links with expandable navigations and drop down sections
- Make all external links (to social media) open on a new tab
- Revise positioning of breadcrumb navigation (either to be replaced with above, or moved to top left)
- Separate breadcrumb positioning with > greater than section separation arrows
- Replace the current contact box with a simplified version (Name / Email / Message* / Tel*) *optional
- Add in quick call phone numbers on all contact sections
- Add in email address to all address areas and contact us sections: email@example.com
- Add a floating blog article email sign up form ‘pop up’ on exiting the website
- Add in click through phone number onto all service pages
- Create a more impactful SUBMIT button on all contact sections / contact form pages (eg; that reads: ‘Contact Us Today’
- Use higher res logos of companies on company testimonials (eg: currently pixelated on lower section of home page)
- Provide a non-variable layout style with consistent spacing for the Blog layout on Blog page
- Standardise use of H1, H2, H3 hierarchy, text sizes, colours and minimal font variance throughout
- Add in thumb nail images to all search results
- Adjust line spacing for greater consistency on About Us pages
- Add in semi translucent text box onto About Us pages to enhance contrast if text over scrolling photos
- Centralise central navigation bar
- Remove photo click through of office buildings on Contact Us page
- Remove false page numbers on Blog Page
- Add in headers to the footer links (Our Services / Useful Links / Stay Connected)
- Change bullet points to ticks in contrasting colours, on Quote Request page
- Correct low positioning of search bar pop up box, by raising to top centre of page
- Ensure ‘contact forms’ fit properly on all pages and do not get cut off on the sides
- Ensure headers, text and photos are not cut off when viewed on a smaller tablet or phone size
- Check and adjust for compatibility for all browsers
Joel K.100% (6)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Thanks for inviting me to this job. However, the budget is too low for me to carry out the requested work.
Considering the proposals received to this point, i was wondering if you have already shortlisted or identified someone to work with, or are still accepting proposals?
Joel K.01 Nov 2016
Hi - still open to entries. Supplier decision being made Wednesday.
David B.01 Nov 2016
Are you in a rush or flexible on deadline?
your budget is way way to low for this, how far can you stretch it?
Have gone through all the recomendation
Do you have a deadline?
The PDF file seems like someone telling you want they have done?