Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of every page/module: Hi,
I have been working on new content for my website for months trying to hit as many keywords as possible, I need an individual who can use the same theme and layout on my website to create the new pages and an addition to SEO those pages I assume that not much SEO is needed.
Here is a list of this that needs to be done:
-FAQ page that will have the titles but when you click the title a drop down box appears with the information I want the FAQ page to be clean and streamlined.
- 17 new pages with content ready just have to source Good quality photos of the product while keeping to the same layout of the existing pages.
- A new BLOG page needs to be added that will be very simple for me to update, remove or add content with images.
- SEO the new pages I am assuming not much effort will go into this as the website is already SEO'd
- Working contact form to be made in our contact us page (had this done by someone but stopped working after 2 weeks)
- We have 5 star reviews from 3 different review companies, Google, Yell and TheBestOf I would like there 5 star icons to be placed somewhere on our website
-Our website is running a bit slow I told the previous guy who made the website that I need it running fast and it did for a few weeks till it slowed down a lot (can take up to 15 seconds to load) . Would like some options how to permanently increase website load times.
Our Website is www.lionprinters.co.uk
I am looking at competitive rates, the lucky individual will get the chance to work with us in the near future.
Description of requirements/features: read above
Mehti M.100% (10)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Would you be interested in a site revamp first?
Really interesting job,
How early do you need this completed?
Would you like to see some of my recent work that I've done for my other reputed clients?
Thanks for the invite. Seems like you have already received quite a load of proposals! Have you shortlisted yet or can I still send mine in?Mehti M.13 May 2017
Have not shortlisted yet