Num. of web pages/modules: 500+
Description of requirements/features: Experienced Wordpress Dev Needed
A large ecommerce wordpress website needs to be copied and moved to a staging area
The current website is built using the Avada theme and has many plugins that need updating
Additional support is needed in making sure all plugins retain compatibility and do not break the site
Once the site has been moved and redesigned by a separate web designer, the dev will need to move the site back from the staging areas to replace the original one.
- site is currently built using an old version of the Avada Theme (3.x)
- the site is a massive e-commerce site that uses Woo Commerce to manage products
- you will be very experienced in web development and great at troubleshooting and bug fixing
- initially, you will need to write a plan of action to be signed off by the client
- you will be advising every step of the way and on call to help fix unforeseen issues
- can you supply hosting for the staging area? is this the best course of action?
- the client has allocated 1 day to move the site and 1 day to move it back
Please contact me for further information.
Dan S.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Did you chance to review my quote? If its still open, I would love to take it up. Please let me know the next steps head.
Can I have details of the sites and can you please explain your need in detail?
Is it possible for you to share any similar example?
Can we discuss in details about your precise requirements?
Will you still be keeping the Avada theme or would you like to use another for newer design for newer user experience design?
I have been through your requirement, and would like to discuss more with you regarding same.
Could you please let me know the time convenient to you for further discussion? This would help me to provide you with exact quote and days required for the same.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Is your client looking to complete this project in just 2 days? (ref: the client has allocated 1 day to move the site and 1 day to move it back) ThanksDan S.06 Apr 2017
Hi, thanks for replying. No, the project will take weeks, But we have allocated a day to prepare the site for reskinning and a day to make it live. In between we may need to call on a dev to help with unforeseen issues.
Thanks, DanVideoExplainers ..06 Apr 2017
Thank you for your swift reply, Dan. I have just placed a bid on your proposal. Looking forward to a further discussion. Regards, Sal