Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of requirements/features: I am trying to make some improvements with the UX on kickingworld.com and was wondering if you can help with these tasks. One key one that should help is keeping the cart contents showing at all times whether mobile or desktop after user adds an item to cart. Right now it’s all finicky and never worked right with WooCommerce, and I think that could make things easier for the user if they add an item, click off and then go to a different page, it vanishes into thin air lol.
Task List with videos/details: https://www.dropbox.com/s/876wxm5y3n5vhsp/kickingworld.com%20task%20list.docx?dl=0
Summary of task list:
1. Display Cart contents/Checkout option on every page of site once user adds at least 1 item to their cart.
2. Quick size fix of Product Add-Ons text
3. Remove 2 header menu items and shift header menu to center instead of right aligned
4. Change youtube URL on camp pages
5. Append camp type (2-Day) or (Youth) text, for example, to end of camp date in Map view
6. Add 2 more accordions above existing accordions
7. Copy over existing MailChimp e-mail list signup to a new page
After these, help with setting up digital waiver form to be signed during registration, and setting up an abandoned cart/not finishing registration auto e-mail.
Brent G.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you please share me your existing site URl?
Are you in a rush or flexible on deadline?
Hi Brent G.
Do you need only UI/UX modification in your Existing website or you want to change their modification also.
Hi Brent ,
Can you share me your existing site please ?
Are you available to discuss this further now on PPH?