Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of requirements/features: I have created a PHP page that pulls in job vacancies from an XML feed and displays them as a list on the page.
I have 2 tasks to request:
1) Create a PHP ‘Search' function to enable users to use the Search Form on the page to filter job listing.
2) Create PHP function to enable pagination, listing 10 jobs per page (navigation using the PAGINATION NAV)
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Similar urls: http://api.recruitsosimple.com/?action=webint&page=vacancies&key=RVhxOOVBZW762pftqafyFoC
Simon C.100% (17)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
- ) Create a PHP ‘Search' function to enable users to use the Search Form on the page to filter job listing.
1. How many filters can you list the fields
2) Can i see the sit URL
3. Do you require any special styling or to follow site default styling
I can do your pagination 10 per page (as per your requirement)
please reply. so that i can proceed for next step.
Considering the proposals received to this point, i was wondering if you have already shortlisted or identified someone to work with, or are still accepting proposals?
Can you please share the link of your website with me.
Do you want to Create a Search Feature with PHP or MySQL?
Do you have an existing site where this functionality needs to be added? If yes please share the url
Can we have a quick discussion?