We need a Angular JS developer with medium to advanced experience to step in and fix / finish an in progress one page web application. The app is not needed for mobile.
General information for the business: Document Management Portal
Project Type: Springboard from existing files with existing connections to AWS EC2, S3 and a Mongo DB
Description of requirements/functionality: We are looking for an experienced Developer to develop a Document Management Portal in Angular JS. The Portal has the minimum following features but not limited to.
1. The document listing will be publicly available to users via a designated subdomain.
2. Authenticated administrators will have dedicated user name and password to open the account. User account create can be done manually for this phase 1 initiative (e.g. no user admin portal is necessary).
2. Authenticated administrators can upload the documents of all types such as Images, Microsoft Office doc, PDF and all other supported documents along with some document information. Documents will be uploaded to an existing Amazon S3 bucket. Note: The AWS EC2 instance and S3 bucket are already established.
3. Uploading documents will be completed via an "Upload" button that spawns a bootstrap modal window containing a form to collect the metadata and file upload mechanism. Metadata consist of a "Title", "Summary" and "Category".
4. The document list will need to be searchable via live keyword searchable functionality; with the list filtering instantly when typing.
5. Documents can be categorized. Categories can be added or deleted by authenticated administrators. Documents can be in one or many categories.
Note: A partially functional project with connections to existing AWS locations and Mongo DB is available. I can send the zipped file to the selected developer.
Jeffrey B.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you let me know what have been done so far?Jeffrey B.25 Mar 2018
Did you submit a proposal? If so I can provide you with the original static bootstrap template along with the actual in progress project.