Description of requirements/features: We need a SquareSpace EXPERT to put the finishing touches on our website! We are open to switching to a different squarespace theme and gladly welcome your professional input and suggestions!
Preview what we have started here: www.mhbayinc.com
1. We want to keep the PURPLE color theme throughout and blend in coordinating colors.
2. Create a New Logo or Revise Current
3. Update pictures (we will supply new photos) throughout the site and blend wording around pictures for a professional look.
4. Update Menu Bar: We want to replace the FOUR drop down menus with a landing page only for each heading. For example, if you click on RESOURCES, we want that page to show the 8 options to choose from. Same idea applies with Services, Sell Your Home, and About Us.
5. Home Listings: we want to use this type of “button/box” method that allows a buyer to find a specific home FAST using the categories http://www.mhbayinc.com/homes-for-sale
(note: we also like the current search bar as a second search method)
Squarespace told us the best way advertise our home listings is using “BLOGS” and then “tag” each Blog with the category it matches. All of our listings would show up in PRICE from Low to High and then get filtered down to City, Community, Agent, Pool, Pets, etc.
A listing was started here:
We want buyer to be able to view the home details, see pictures, print a listing brochure that is 2 pages or less, schedule a showing, get more information, and email to a friend.
After this home listing system (blog) is developed in our back office, we want to be able to add listings daily, tag the listings to appear in proper category, change prices, etc.
Our Mobile Homes cover a niche market in Florida. The homes are not considered real estate, therefore the homes can not be advertised on traditional real estate websites like realtor.com, zillow.com, etc.
So we have develop our own system to list, showcase, and search our homes and that is where we need a SquareSpace Expert to assist us! Please reply with your PRICE, ANTICIPATED TIME NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE CHANGES, AND SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK.
Extra notes: The attached file is an idea what we want the new listings to look like on our website and we want this to be printable from our website in 2 pages of less.
Joe S.100% (7)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Will you be adding all of the home listings yourself?
Considering the proposals received to this point, i was wondering if you have already shortlisted or identified someone to work with, or are still accepting proposals?
Joe S.30 Oct 2016
We are Still accepting proposals!David B.30 Oct 2016
do you have complete list of changes which needs to be done