Experience Level: Intermediate
WE are looking for a Flash Developer to join our team . You will need to be adept in Flash, ActionScript 3.0 (and 2.0), and XML. The role will require you to enhance the functionality and creativity of our interactive work though relatively complex Flash development and coding. You will be working on web interfaces, online media templates and microsites.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* UK Degree, or equivalent, in relevant field.
* Experience within an interactive agency.
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interpretation of designs and concepts into interactive Flash work.
* Construction of intuitive Flash based templates.
* Advanced ActionScript 3.0.
A willingness to edit and upgrade existing code.
* Excellent knowledge of using XML with Flash.
* A practical understanding of RSS.
* Ability to code outside the Flash IDE.
* Experience of using video with Flash and a desire to keep up with emerging techniques.
* Working knowledge of other web technologies a strong advantage.
* The ability to make your work accessible / editable by others.
* Excellent attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and good basic IT skills.
* The ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Flash / Actionscript 2 and 3
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Flash frameworks (mostly Gaia)
- Actionscript libraries (mass loaders, tweening engines, Papervision3D)
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySQL
- Apache server (WAMP)
- SVN version control
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.