We noticed our magento system has some performance problems. Whenever we don't restart the apache server at least once a day the website slows down and orders start to slow down (low conversion rate).
We pinned the problem down to something on the web server application, but can't dont have the expertise to fix it.
I believe on the server is a lot of things setup over the time that is not accurate or outdated. So someone needs to look into it and perform some needed improvements.
Some things we would like to do:
- Re-setup the config of Apache (or change to ngnix?)
- Update the apache/nginx to the latest version
- Implement a web server caching
- Setup CloudWatch Monitoring Memory and Disk Metrics
- Increase the volume hard disk space
- Check all cronjobs
- Setup a cronjob to delete logs
- Rest the access and setup a 2nd restricted access
- Check for anything else that doesn't follow best practice and should be fixed.
We are looking for a one-time audit project and afterward an on-going partnership whenever we need further help.
Thomas R.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Kindly let me know if there are more requirements
I can Re-setup the config of Apache so that your website will not be get slow down. Also I'll do the given tasks as requirement is clear at my end but before proceeding further can you please share your existing website URL with admin details ? So that I can check the security patches and cronjob from backend.