We are StressFree, a period care package company, we currently have a website www.stressfreeapp.com however we built this ourselves on Wix and it is not ideal and so we need a professionally built website to allow us to grow and reach our maximum potential.
Some features of the website:
- The ability for customers to track their periods, creating notes and selecting from different emoji's and emotions of how they are feeling on the day (look at period tracker apps for inspiration for this part)
- The ability to create subscriptions in the following flow (Home page - Choose one of our care packages - Select from our range of pads and tampons (first 10 free with every care package) - Checkout page and payment on our domain
- Testimonials (we really like the design of having pictures with captions underneath; checkout https://www.thepmspackage.com/pages/testimonials
- About Us: Should have the story of our company (this is currently on the about us page but it could be made to look much more professional)
- When a customer creates a subscription it should be through one of 2 payment gateways Braintree or Stripe; the way that it needs to work is that a customer gets created in Braintree or Stripe and the payment method they used is linked to the account; this allows us to modify the amount of their subscription should we need to (for example if someone used their coupon code then they will get 10% off their next box)
- We need the ability to manage the backend of the store (adding new products, changing prices, creating coupon codes for referrals as well as sales, setting different shipping rates)
- It should be responsive for Desktop & Mobile and also support in app browsing (if someone clicks on one of our ads on Facebook or Instagram the website will look fine in app)
- Live chat should be supported so that we are able to help our customers should they need assistance
- We also need the SEO done for the website so that we appear highly on Google and other search engines
- We would like the logo designed as well if possible (we already have a start, if you look at our header on our website you will see our main branding girl with StressFree curved around her but we would like it to look much more professional; we really like the way https://www.stresslessbox.com have designed their logo and how it fits on the page)
- We are very open to this but it should be extremely user friendly and the goal for the website is to generate as many conversions from site visits as possible
Harrison L.89% (26)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hey,Do you have any specific CMS or Framework in your mind ?
You might want to research the word SEO. It doesn't make sense to ask for a website with SEO built in since SEO is an on-going process.
Would you be fine with WordPress?
Are you flexible with your budget ?