All Files are up to date in Dropbox.
You'll need Adobe Premiere Pro , Final Cut Pro or equivalent to import the footage/ content
Some info about the Interview.
During the summer we invited the pros to Hawaii so our customers at our Surf shop "Hawaiian South Shore" could meet the 3 Professional Surfer in Hawaii.
Durning the event I had an opportunity to interview all 3. Who they are, What models they ride and why the like the Thunderbolt construction.
Thunderbolt is a new company that has a special type of construction to make surfboards.
It a mix of the traditional way of making boards with a twist of modern materials to give the board more performance and finely tune each model to the specs the Pro wants to board to twist and flex.
In the dropbox folder we have 3 folders for the pros
In each one of the folders their is
1) Video Interview that was done in Hawaii
2) Board photos
3) B-Roll Surfing videos
We also have a folder "B Roll" Hawaii Trip
The Folder "Logo" has
-All the surfboard pro logos
-Hawaiian South Shore Logo - use in all videos
-ThunderBolts Logo - use in all videos
-Veritas Surfcraft Logo - use in all videos
I need two versions of each surfer.
So it will be a total of 6 videos
One long version interview
One Instagram version
This is what I had in mind for the long version video
1. Black screen --> Logo of Hawaiian South Shore, surf brand ,thunderbolt and Veritas surfcraft as that is showing voice of interview- play 2 seconds
2. Fade into interview with barely audible music in background
3. B Roll- Surfing action voice of interview still going
4. Fade back to interview in the shop
5. B Roll - surfboard model, or some other cool video or pictures while interview is still taking place
6. Back to interview in the shop
7. Fade to B-Roll Surfing
8. Full size Picture of surfer taking up the whole Screen. Headshot, action shot or lifestyle image
During this video
The whole time CJ talking
Use the part of the video about how he like Thunderbolt
1. Surfing video
3. Board pictures
4. Logo with HSS logo
David K.100% (2)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hello David. 2 out of 6 files in your Dropbox are broken and thus can't be opened (plus the premiere pro project file does not load because of that). The other 4 clips are 30sec of random b roll footage. Could you provide sample clips of the interviews, please?David K.02 Nov 2018
Thanks for that I will have it updated and let you know.
Hi David, can you let me know how long the uncut footage is and and how you need the finished videos to be?
Could you also double-check the footage in the dropbox folder as it appears some footage is incomplete
Can you tell us what camera these were shot on?David K.02 Nov 2018
I will find out tomorrow.