1. Saving the files with the part # shown in the photo. e.g. 12345.jpg. Multiple photos can have additional suffix. e.g. 12345_2.jpg.
2. Photos should be saved at full resolution.
3. Photos should be reasonably cropped with a consistent amount of white space.
4. White balance, levels, and contrast should make the photos appear clear and crisp without looking washed out.
5. Photos should typically have a white background when possible. Some photos are shot on a colored background, which can be used if it is difficult to change it to white.
5. Many photos will need some cleanup to remove any thing extraneous and not relevant to the product.
6. Some items may be very large and difficult to photograph. In the photo requires extensive cleanup we can discuss before hand.
7. We retain all copyrights for images and the edited version.
James S.100% (9)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Inbox me to get a better quality work...
Hello, If you are interest about me inbox me I will do sample for you.
Hi, These can be enhanced. Inbox me and we will discuss. I will send proposal later. Thanks