Num. of web pages/modules: 4
Description of every page/module:
Login Page - A simple login form
Map Page - A full page map with sidebar containing logged in user's vehicles
Table Page - A full page table to show data about the logged in user's vehicles
Chart Page - A full page of chart show data about the logged in user's vehicles
Description of requirements/features:
Conversion of a Sketch design file to AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- Single Page Application, Frontend only. No need for server side scripts.
- Responsive design to use Twitter Bootstrap v3 that should support desktop, tablets and mobile.
- Avoid fixed and absolute positioned elements unless necessary (such as the show / hide of div)
- UI elements to fully use AngularJS version 1.5.8+
- jQuery v3.1.0+ is to be used if the library is not available in AngularJS, wrapped as directives
- Routing to use Angular UI Router
- Mapping to use either OpenStreetmap, Google Maps or Nokia Maps
- To use SASS / SCSS for CSS
- CSS should be browser prefixed
- Animation of UI to use CSS3
- CSS Concatenation, Compilation and Minification to use Gulp
- JS linting to use JSHint or JSLint via gulp
- Assets to be downloaded via npm / bower
Browser compatibility as per below:
Google Chrome v52 and above
Mozilla Firefox version 48 and above
Apple Safari version 9 and above
Internet Explorer version 11 and above
Android Browser version 51 and above
Chrome for Android version 51 and above
iOS Safari version 9.3 and above
AngularJS application to be structured as one responsibility per file and to follow this styleguide: https://github.com/johnpapa/angular-styleguide/blob/master/a1/README.md
All files should be properly indented to 4 spaces for tabs, All accompanying JS files (except libraries downloaded off the net) should be linted using either JSHint or JSLint. I'm not going to cleanup your shitty source code.
Your code will be further worked on by me to implement the details and backend integration thus all source code should be modifiable and NOT minified.
At the handoff stage of the project I expect the following files:
2) Images & fonts (if any) used
4) package.json for gulpfile installation and assets (if any)
5) bower.json if assets are downloaded from bower
The design is in the Sketch format. I will not entertain any request to have the design in any other formats. So you better own or have access to an OSX running a copy of the latest version of Sketch.
Please do not apply if you cannot comply to any of the above requirements.
Full, unminified source code to be handed over.
1) I will not entertain any requests for Skype calls or any communication outside PPH. I'd like to have all the proposals here, in writing for me to better evaluate.
2) Please do not bid if you do not have any experience with AngularJS and/or do not have reference sites to back your claim.
Zulfa J Z.0% (0)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Are you in a rush or flexible on deadline?
Zulfa J Z.10 Aug 2016
The timeline is fixed at 1 - 2 weeks upon awarding the job. I'm looking to award the job in about a week's time.David B.10 Aug 2016
sketch file is in PSD format?