Kind of development: New app from scratch
Description of requirements/features: The mobile application will require several features
1) Users should be able to register
2) Users should be able to create surveys with open and closed questions
3) Users can save surveys and then send them to multiple email addresses (from a selected list within the app)
4) When a survey is batch sent to several recipients, you should be able to track the progress of each request individually
5) If the recipient has responded with an email but hasn't filled out the survey, the ability for the user to respond back must be available.
These are the main functionalities expected of the application however more details will be discussed later.
Mit S.100% (5)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hope you are doing great....!!!!!
I've go through your requirements and understood and I've the 6+ year of expertise Android development team but I've some questions:-
:- Are there any existing apps that you would like your app to use as inspiration?
:- You need back-end in which technology?
:- You want to track email which user sent to the several recipients?
:- You want if email doesn't have some thing then it respond back to the user and give some kind of notification that why its respond back?
:- What more user functionalities you need in your application?
:- Is there any deadline also for completion of the app?
Waiting for your response asap.
Thanks & Regards
Thanks for the Invitation.
However, let me know few details:
1. Who are the recipients of surveys? Will the users who create survey determine the recipient's in app?
2. What will be in the open and close questions?
3. Do you want to create any chart or graph for survey results?
Looking forward to your reply
Mit S.08 Feb 2017
1) A single database must exist containing all the emails that the app can send surveys too. An admin account should be able to add/remove items from this list. For the purpose of development this db will only contain email addresses for testing.
2) These will be whatever the user would like to ask. Open questions just require a question and answer box in the survey but closed questions the user should be able to set the X and Y categories.
Question) How many times has X happened every year for the last 10 years
The user should be able to set columns for the years i.e. 2000, 2001, 2002
Where the recipient of the survey will be able to fill in the form
3) Yes, we would be looking to get some data visualizations based on the closed questions.
Ways and Means Technology P.08 Feb 2017
Thanks for answering my queries in details.
We have submitted our proposal for the job. Please have a look.
Apart from this, we would require quick discussion with you before finalizing things.
So, please let me know your availability so we can schedule up a meeting.
Looking forward to your reply
Do users pay to create survey?
RegardsMit S.08 Feb 2017
No users will not pay.
This is an application that will be used privately for personal use. However a fully working prototype is expected.TSOLUTIONS08 Feb 2017
User A can login create a survey and send to a List of users
User B can login create his/her own survey send it to their own lost of users
etc and so forth?
make a flexible budget.
your budget is very low.Mit S.08 Feb 2017
Hi, the budget is flexible. ThankyouTarun J.08 Feb 2017
I want to discuss with you on this. So it is better to get connected on sk =y_p-e :: ABIZWTS for getting an understanding on both sides.