Barcode Scan to Win Suggested Mechanics:
- Homepage = ‘Scan your barcode to find out if you’re a winner’.
- This would all be hosted on a dedicated webpage/app on the iPad.
- We scan a barcode to find out if you are a winner.
- The winning prize is randomized for anyone between 25th – 40th scan. Can this be made so we can change the number of scans each day ourselves?
- Is it possible to add an "forced winner" page if we dont reach 25 scans?
- Non winner page = "Not a winner this time! Buy again to try again"
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Just wanted to clarify
You want a single page web app with a barcode
When that code is scanned, it triggers a randomised prize draw where the user can potentially win something
You'd like the option to have an override that will trigger a win every 40, 50 scans?
Let me know if that's correct.
Do users need to register or do anything extra? Depending where you are based you'll need to meet gambling regulations, for example, in the UK