Kind of development: New program from scratch
Description of requirements/functionality: Project that seeks the Development of a Non-Profit Personal (Fan) Use Software with the ability to edit and modify graphic characteristics and characters (MODS) of the video game "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3" of the PS2 console.
This video game discontinued for several years, is still very popular for the community as it was one of the best titles of dragon ball. So many users have developed "Mods" for this game.
Unfortunately the files of the game well encoded in files with extension .UNK and the few advances that have had the average user has been the modification of elements of the game by means of editing Hexadecimal among others.
In Youtube abound a few Modders that have succeeded, unpack the .UNK files and edit the characters of the game, as well as backgrounds, audios, textures, animations, backgrounds, texts, among others. These users save for their personal purposes their own software capable of achieving those objectives.
Needs that the software of this Project requires:
- User-friendly interface
- Ability to extract files and decompress files .UNK (Graphics, Models, Resources)
- Ability to Import and Export game characters in their respective files (.UNK Files to Textures and 3D .OBJ files) ( .OBJ Characters to .UNK, for play with custom characters )
- Ability to modify Texts
- Ability to Modify and Interchange Attacks and Transformations of the Characters.
- Ability to modify HUD's and characters selection images.
- Ability to Modify Media Resources in the game like Intros and Music
[It is necessary to re-emphasize that this project is for personal use and not for profit]
- In the following Link you can get the Game in ISO format
- Attached is also one of the software that the community has used for game modifications, although it clearly does not meet all the needs marked in this project "DBZT3_Model_Builder_v3.3"
Gustavo B.0% (0)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Vaishali here. I had gone through your RFP very carefully and want to start your project on immediate basis.
I am willing to work with you and looking to create a long term business relationship with you.
Hope to hear from you ASAP!!