Just has to be a simple script that iterates the xml and saves the product.
The main conditions are:
1. Prefix the SKU with "AE-"
2. If SKU exists Update Stock.
3. Parent Products create a new product.
4. Product variations, Add to the relevant parent product using parent SKU and set the attributes.
5. Whats being saved is, Product name, summary, pictures ( Parent only ), Price, sales price (if available) & stock amount.
This will be done offsite as the site has other development happening and we don't want things to get messy.
Also this is for a simple script using native Woo and WP functions and PHP to save from an XML file to the standard woo products tables. This is not a job for someone to install a plugin and run it.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Dear Darren Sir,
please clarify that you need a custom php script written as a plugin that will have back-end or wordpress back-end page, where you will specify the xml file path, than it will upload xml file and iterate all the products to search if product exists or not, if exist update the products if not, than add the products ??
awaiting your reply