Kind of development: New program from scratch
Description of requirements/functionality: Example:
We have a file like this:
Turn into this:
Also, the first and second columdata must be part of the new file extension - with "POSTCALCULATION--" before.
The software must be
- only the sourcecode, we will compile it ourselves (for security reasons)
- no add on DLL must be neccesary
- we will compile it with Visual Studio 2013 ourselves
- it must be very well commented
- must run as a service using SC.exe (http://www.howtogeek.com/50786/using-srvstart-to-run-any-application-as-a-windows-service/)
- must look for the files in a hot folder every 5 mins like C:\Source\sourcefiles.csv then deletes it, after success
- a logfile must be placed in a folder
- must write it to a destination folder: c:\target\POSTCALCULATION--Sampledata1a.csv
- if file already exist, count up like POSTCALCULATION--1_Sampledata1a.csv
- the scourcefile could have lots of rows (like > 10000)
- must run under Win 10 1607 32 and 64bit
OS requirements: Windows
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Technology Other than VB program will work for you ?
I can do this in C/C++.
Is the VB program request mandatory? As the task could be achieved with a VBScript run via the Task Scheduler without the need to compile anything. So, would you consider a such solution as well?
Can you please invite me ?
I have some questions about your csv files.
Do you have a budget for this ?