We have fairly simple requirement. We have a folder on our SharePoint document library that contain template for Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Our computers are all joined to Azure AD - this means integrated authentication to SharePoint.
The idea of the script is to be executed after a user logs in and use his/her authentication session to access the SharePoint folder, find out all files in the directory, compare with the local directory and copy / delete as necessary. The source is always the SharePoint library.
* no authentication details to be included in the script
* must not interrupt the users work
* ideally should run silently and invisibly
* must have command line arguments:
1. Source SharePoint folder URL
2. Local folder location
3. Flag whether to delete local files if these are not located in the SharePoint folder
The selected contractor will work with our IT team to test the script and the IT team must be happy with the script before payment is made.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Before to answer to your invitation i need to know the following:
Version of Sharepoint you're using?
The copy between folders.. must be in both sens or just from server to local?
Thanks for your answer