Kind of development: New program from scratch
Description of requirements/functionality: System Specification
The system is required to automate manual task, and create sales reports, forecast, and create orders.
• System needs to be accessible through a web browser that can be accessed anywhere in the world, also username and password
• Sales reports from the selling platforms will need to be uploaded to this system, sales reports will be in a csv file.
• Each product on Amazon and eBay will be associated with a master product in the database
• Amazon products will contain multiple sku (identifiers) (custom label ebay only)
• Entering criteria in the search bar should filter the table and display relevant results, could search by SKU, Custom Label or Product title
• Need to be able to order text columns alphabetically and number columns by ascending, descending and option to clear ordering
• There will be a master screen to manually adjust quantity of all stock held in the warehouse to handle wastage and sales through other channels other than eBay and Amazon
• A pop up box notifying stock levels when they get to the limit set by the user
• Alerts can be turned off if they need to
• With Alerts tab there will be another tab that will be similar to the Alerts tab but rows in the table will highlight red to inform the user stock levels are low,
• Add products container and delete products container will be closed in the default state
• Custom Label and Amazon SKU should be two separate text inputs
• Clicking on Add Products or the icon will animate the container open where the user can enter the custom label or amazon sku followed by the number of items and this will update the product in the database
• N.B : A product can be sold on Amazon or eBay therefore needs to support both a custom label and an Amazon SKU which are both unique identifiers
• Delete products will work in a similar way to Add Products except it will decrement the number of items from the database and
• Display these results in the table by clicking ‘Generate Report’ button
• date options are filled in then use date range
• Need option to clear the date range, in case user wants to generate report for the last number of days
• Need an option to clear the results from the report table
• There is a requirement for ‘Days Cover’ : Essentially this functionality looks at the date the stock was uploaded to / modified in the database and then works out the average number of items sold to the present date. This number is to be displayed in a ‘Days Cover’
• Also from within the system be able to create an order report that can be exported to a word document
OS requirements: Windows
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Do you have an indicative budget for this project, I reckon creating a platform of your own is going to cost you not just first time but also on maintenance.
Hi Amjid, it looks like an interesting project. You say "Amazon products will contain multiple sku (identifiers) (custom label ebay only)". Does this mean a single product on Amazon could have multiple sku identifiers associated to the single product?