We have hired a PPH seller to make changes to our web database built with cake PHP. Most of the changes have been carried out but unfortunately the developer is now in full time work and is unable to make any further changes in a timely manner. We need this live as it is now overdue.
What we need:
We need an experienced database developer who is able to work to the highest standard. We need this database tweaked and improved, the bulk of the work has been done but will need testing and possible further tweaking.
Important (flexibility and ongoing maintenance):
We have detailed the below specification, however as the database is large there will be requirement from you to use your pro activeness to improve obvious issues. This is a requirement and part of acceptance of the role. We need the winning candidate to be flexible and willing to help. There will be a a further requirement for ongoing maintenance which will of course be beneficial as it will mean extra money for you ongoing.
Time Frame and Requirement:
We need to be able to have phone contact to on a daily / weekly basis. We have a time frame of 3 weeks to get this live, this is realistic if this is to be worked on for 2-5 hours every day for the next 3 weeks considering most of the development has already been completed.
The changes that "have already been made" and have been completed, but need testing and possible tweaking:
1. Invoice system that sends an invoice to the customer and allows them to pay via the already integrated PayPal pro.
2. We need to integrate an API, very basic, just sends the persons details to an online identity verification system and it pings back a result that is shown in the database.
3. We would like to integrate Dropbox to store files for clients within the database, so this will mean working with the dropbox API.
4. We need to link to Companies House (UK) so we can pull information from a company and then populate the database.
5. Improvements needed on the "tasking system" we already have.
6. Improvements on the messaging within the database.
7. We need a to be able to send an email to the database and for the database to be able to store it under the relevant clients account. So in theory we need a custom created email for each client in the database that allows us to send an email to the clients account and for it to store the attachment in the database. "This is not yet completed"
8. Improvement of clients login, they should be able to see and download the finance / invoice history
9. Improvements on layout of the current design.
10. Affiliate function, this allows us to create affiliate accounts that earn credits for the referrals.
11. Automatic task created for high risk clients. The database creates a task when an international client signs up, or a high risk industry is selected from the web form.
Tasks that need creating / completing:
1. Ability for the database to create an unique forwarding email for each client, where we can then send an email to the database for it to then be assigned to the client. It would then be stored in the existing email area within the clients dashboard.
2. Creation of central product and pricing system that updates the live web form. So with this system a form has been created but we need the ability to edit it within the database. We also need a central management for prices and products, that we can edit, this would then reflect in the live web form and of course the ability to add and edit fields and forms within the web form. This would include upsell features for other products, editable by us.
3. Tweaking of reports.
4. Improve renewal system with the ability to send mass emails within a simple procedure. So the idea being we can send a certain email to a selected group if they have expired, with a good offer.
5. Import data from our old database.
Robert C.99% (369)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
What language is your app written in?
what is the development envoirnment for this application? and what is the db(database) server?
Hello Robert, you didn't tell which database you have?
Sql Server, Oracle, MySql, or some other.
Which programming language do you use?